Polyline Pro is an easy to use yet powerful and intuitive tool which provides a clear and efficient user interface to create splines precisely with measurements and angles in a manner similar to AutoCAD. The main purpose of Polyline Pro is to bring the spline drawing in 3dsMax at a higher level.
With Polyline Pro you can:
- draw splines in Orthographic, Polar, Arc and Freehand mode
- create points using Absolute or Relative coordinates
- use direct distance entry - point in desired direction and type the length and/or the angle to create a segment
- edit splines
- use guides and tooltips
- use short commands for quick access to almost all of the features
- use Object Snaps to mark certain points/lines and continue to draw in their projection or intersection
- draw spline using World Coordinate System or User Coordiante System
It is very important to read the manual before buying the Polyline Pro. There are some rules that must be followed, so please read the manual. Download the help file from here.
If the help file is not displayed properly on Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10, please read this article to solve the problem.